In May 2022 Channel Infrastructure issued $100 million of unsecured, unsubordinated, fixed rate bonds.
The Bonds term is 5 years maturing in May 2027, and pay a fixed rate of 5.8%. The Bonds are quoted on the NZX Debt Market under the ticker code CHI020.
- PDS Lodgement Announcement (pdf - 121 KB)
- Product Disclosure Statement (pdf - 791 KB)
- Investor Presentation (pdf - 2 MB)
- Shareholder Letter (pdf - 124 KB)
- Noteholder Letter (pdf - 124 KB)
- Final Terms Sheet (pdf - 337 KB)
- Indicative Issue Margin announcement (pdf - 114 KB)
- Final Interest Rate announcement (pdf - 113 KB)
- Offer Close announcement (pdf - 114 KB)
Maturing on 20 May 2027
In December 2018 the Company issued $75 million of unsecured and subordinated notes with a maturity date March 2034.
The subordinated notes pay a fixed rate of 5.1% until the first election date being 1 March 2024. On the election date, the Company has the right to either redeem the subordinated notes, or to run an election process and offer new conditions.
- Notice of Allotment of Unsecured Subordinated Notes (pdf - 420 KB)
- Final Terms Sheet (pdf - 169 KB)
- Initial Interest Rate (pdf - 185 KB)
- Indicative Issue Margin (pdf - 246 KB)
- PDS Lodgement Announcement (pdf - 247 KB)
- Product Disclosure Statement (pdf - 646 KB)
- Investor Presentation (pdf - 4 MB)
- Letter to Shareholders (pdf - 137 KB)
Paid until 1 March 2034, unless redeemed earlier.