World-class enables long-term security of supply
- Long-term aviation fuel demand underpins demand for Channel’s infrastructure beyond 2050.
- World-class capabilities are needed to support long-term fuels infrastructure resilience and ensure our infrastructure is safe, reliable and of assured integrity.
World-class positions Channel as partner of choice
- World-class fuels infrastructure capability builds credibility for a broader role in the fuels supply chain.
- By becoming world-class, we can unlock greater growth opportunities at Marsden Point and beyond as a partner of choice for customers.
To become world-class, incremental investment is needed over time
- Investment in key capabilities across operations, projects and asset management
- Disciplined investment in asset maintenance, renewal and upgrade
- Targeted investment in tank facilities for efficient product quality management.
Our path to world-class
Substantial progress has already been made against world-class. Our future work plan focuses on seven key workstreams across the key areas of systems, assets and capabilities.
Through targeted, incremental investment we will support the long-term resilience of our infrastructure and build credibility as a partner of choice for a broader role. This in turn will enable us to pursue growth opportunities and unlock growth beyond Marsden Point.